Sunday 25 November 2012

Zlatan Ibrahimovic feels David Beckham should join him at Paris St Germain

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has called on David Beckham to strongly consider making a move to Paris Saint-Germain.
Beckham has announced that he is to leave the Los Angeles Galaxy and is looking for one more 'challenge' before hanging up his boots.
Ambitious Ligue 1 outfit PSG are among those to have been linked with the former England captain, and Ibrahimovic believes they would be a perfect fit for the 37-year-old.
He said: "I am sure there will be many offers for him from clubs all over the world, but it is a very exciting project here in Paris and if he still wants more trophies then this is the right club for him to join.
"We can win the Champions League over the next two seasons with the team that is being built."
Ibrahimovic would also like to see former Inter Milan strike partner Mario Balotelli join him in the French capital, with reports continuing to suggest that the Italy international's days at Manchester City are numbered.
He added: "Mario has so much talent, at his age he has the potential to be one of the best strikers in the world.
"I think he has matured and I know he would like to play with me again."

Goals

At the age of 31, Ibrahimovic feels a switch to PSG will be the last high-profile move of his career, with the Sweden international ruling out any chance of him taking in a spell in the Premier League.
He said: "I will never play in England now. I know I have had my critics there, but I know I could have scored goals in England - I could score goals anywhere.
"Arsenal could have happened, but I am pleased with the clubs I have played for and what I have achieved."
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11679/8280656/Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-feels-David-Beckham-should-join-him-at-Paris-St-Germain

No comments:

Post a Comment